Your Duty To Protect
You have an ethical duty as a law firm to protect both your company data and your client’s data. We provide data backups for law firms in Canadian PIPEDA compliant data centers because, as a Canadian law firm you also need to keep this data under soveriegnty, under Canadian security and privacy laws.
Your law firm likely generates significant data related to client matters. This data can include legal briefs & research, court transcripts, and client correspondence. You also have legal management software, and other case related documents.
Capture and protect this data as part of your document retention compliance with a cloud backup. We can help!
Law Firm Data Backup Features
Backup your data using AES 256bit encryption on the device and SSL during transmission of data between you and our backup servers.
Keep your backup data in our Canadian based PIPEDA compliant data centers to ensure your law firm backup data never leaves Canada.
No up-front costs, just a monthly subscription that fits your budget plan. Change your backup plan settings at any time.
One Backup To Rule Them All
Choose a flexible and all-inclusive backup service.
Our backup plan covers your Servers, desktops, and laptop computers. These computers can be Windows, Mac, or Linux based and you can backup all of them under one plan.
- Documents, files, and folders
- Financial and legal management software
- Microsoft 365 emails, OneDrive files, and SharePoint files
- SQL Server data, VMWare and Hyper-V virtual images
- Data from local drives and shared (mapped) drives, and attached external or NAS drives.
- Website files and Android or iOS data and files
Wherever you keep it, we can back it up!
Why Keep Your Backup In Canada?
Your Law Firm Backup Is Secure and Private
Store your law firm data in data centers that meets Canadian privacy legislation compliance to keep that data safe.
- Our data centers are PIPEDA, HIPAA, PHIPA compliant
- Your backups are encrypted up to military grade 256-bit encryption right on the server or computer they are run from, before even being transmitted to our backup server.
- SSl encryption protects your data between your location and the backup server during transmission
- All backup data is stored in an encrypted and compressed state at all times
- The encryption key is set by you. We never see it. Only you have access to your data.
Award Winning Backup Platform
A Proven Platform
We are an Acronis Partner and our Cloud Backup solution uses their award winning platform used by over 500,000 businesses throughout the world. This means you are getting the same proven trusted solution.
Our difference is we keep your data in a Canadian based data center, rather than the Acronis data centers in the US.
Ransomware can’t compromise your backup.
Our cloud backup provides an “air-gap” between your onsite law firm files and your offsite backup files. You don’t get this same protection with on-premise backups.
Protect your data with an air-gap so that Ransomware can’t get your cloud backups.
Acronis Cyber Protect can also monitor your systems to help catch ransomware immediately, before it gets out of control.
Pick a date to restore from and select the files and folders to restore. Restoring your data is that easy.
Go back in time and restore data from up to six months ago, by default. This feature allows you to pull a backup file from prior to a disaster or deletion.
Our backup management platform is web based so you don’t have to be onsite to manage your backups. Both backups and restores can be done from anywhere in the world.